Eligibility for SZABIST
Undergraduate Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum A-Levels 3 passes/Intermediate(50% marks, including first year no supplementary)or equivalent from a recognized institution.
Graduate Eligibility Criteria:
- BBA (4 years)+minimum CGPA 2.5/ 55%
Or other Bachelor (4 years) + minimum CGPA 2.5/55%
Or other Bachelor (2 years) + minimum CGPA 2.5/55%
- Bachelor with minimum CGPA 2.5/50% + 4 years managerial work experience
MS COMPUTING/MS MEDIA SCIENCES/ MS SOCIAL SCIENCES & ECONOMICS/MS MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- A candidate having Sixteen years of relevant education with CGPA 2.5/55% is eligible to apply for the admission in MS program.
* Those waiting for results can also apply but with no supplementary.
- An entrance test, interview and group discussion will be given to all applicants at SZABIST. Alternatively, applicants may submit a minimum 1650 score of SAT 1 for (BBA/BS), 50% score of GMAT for (MBA), GMAT/GRE for MS (Management Sciences), GRE for MS (Computing), GRE for MS (Social Sciences & Economics), and mandatory GRE for Ph.D.