ABOUT LUMSThe Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) is a national university, established by sponsors belonging to the country’s leading private and public sector corporations. The goal of the sponsors is to develop an institution, which would provide rigorous academic and intellectual training and a viable alternative to education comparable to leading universities across the world.
Schools at LUMS
- Suleman Dawood School of Business
- Mushtaq Ahmed Gurmani School of Humanities, Social Sciences
- Syed Babar Ali School of Science and Engineering
- Shaikh Ahmad Hassan School of Law
- Syed Ahsan Ali & Syed Maratib Ali School of Educaiton.
IBAGRADS APPROACH FOR LUMS TESTPREP
IBAGRADS prepares its students for the LUMS test through SAT & LCAT courses. For all its engineering programs, we also prepare for SAT-II subjects along with SAT-I.
PROGRAMS OFFERED BY LUMS
1. The Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB)
BSc (Honours) Accounting and Finance
BSc (Honours) Management Science
2. Mushtaq Ahmed Gurmani School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Gurmani Center for language and literature (GCLL)
Humanities and Social Sciences.
3. Syed Babar Ali School of Science and Engineering
BS Computer Science
BS Electrical Engineering
4. Shaikh Ahmad Hassan School of Law
Law and Policy
5. Shaikh Ahmad Hassan School of Law
Executive MPhil Education Leadership and Management
MPhil Education Leadership and Management.
For undergraduate program
Applicants who have successfully completed FA/ICS/ICOM/FSc/A Level/High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate (IB) are eligible to apply for admission if they fulfil one of the following academic qualifications:
- Successful completion of Matricwith 70% marks or above and FA with 65% marks or above/FSc/ ICS/ICOM with 70% marks or above;
- O Levels results(in at least 18 subjects) with an average grade of at least ‘B’ in all subjects attempted and A Level (in at least three full credit A Level subjects) with an 2average of 2 Bs & 1 C grade across best three subjects. The three best subjects cannot include any Advanced Subsidiary subjects, the A Level General Paper, or an A Level grade less than an E;
- American High School Diploma (HSD) with 70% or above/Grade Point Average of B or above;
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with at least 28out of 45 points;
- International Baccalaureate Career-related Programme
- Combination of the above;
- Any other equivalent qualification (minimum acceptable scores will be determined by the Admissions Committee).
For Graduate Program
Applicants will be assessed on the following criteria:
- A minimum of sixteen (16) yearsof education leading to a Master's or Bachelor's* degree from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan.
* Candidates holding only a Bachelor's degree of less than four years’ duration will be required to produce an equivalence certificate issued by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan.